Field & Trial Turkey & Rice has been specially formulated to be sensitive on your dog’s digestion and to reduce the likelihood of skin, coat and digestive conditions associated with sensitivities to wheat, maize, barley, soya and dairy products. It contains British turkey meat meal and has been formulated to give an excellent balance of Omega 3:6 fatty acids, which can help support your dog’s immune system. The food is coated in sunflower oil as a valuable source of energy and to maintain a healthy coat condition.
Joint aid for dogs provides complementary nutritional support for all dogs and can help maintain healthy joints and flexibility of movement in one complete feed.
It can be fed straight from the bag or, if your dog prefers, moistened a few minutes before serving with a small amount of tepid water.
Our recommended feeding guide is 100gm per 8kg of target bodyweight, split into 2 meals per day.
Nutritional requirements of working dogs can vary according to the season, level of work undertaken, gender, age and breed.
Trace Elements per kg
- Iron (as ferrous sulphate monohydrate)40mg
- Iodine (as calcium iodate anhydrous)1.5mg
- Copper (as cupric sulphate pentahydrate)5mg
- Manganese (as manganous oxide)25mg
- Zinc (as zinc oxide)100mg
- (as zinc chelate of amino acids hydrate)30mg
- Selenium (as sodium selenite)0.1mg
- Contains tocopherol rich extracts of natural origin (Vitamin E) as EC permitted antioxidant
- Whole rice (40%)
- Turkey meat meal (21%)
* 2% comprising of glucosamine, chondroitin, collagen, MSM, glutamine, curcumin, oils & fats, beta glucans, oligosaccharides
We manufacture all our own products at our Mill in Suffolk. This means we have total control over every aspect of production from the sourcing of raw materials through to manufacture, distribution and most importantly quality control.