Field & Trial Muesli Mix has been carefully formulated to meet the energy requirements of adult dogs in moderate working conditions and is rich in carbohydrate to sustain energy and stamina and can help keep weight on your dog. Beef provides the high levels of protein needed for strong muscles, teeth and bones. Top quality oils give extra energy, whilst cereals, biscuits and peas boost the carbohydrate content guaranteeing the sustained stamina needed for a full day in the field. With a variety of tastes, textures and a delicious moist wheat glucose syrup coating, even a fussy dog will tuck in and enjoy a bowl of Field & Trial Muesli Mix.
It can be fed straight from the bag or, if your dog prefers, moistened a few minutes before serving with a small amount of tepid water to make a delicious mouth-watering gravy.
Our recommended feeding guide is 100gm per 8kg of target bodyweight, split into 2 meals per day.
Nutritional requirements of working dogs can vary according to the season, level of work undertaken, gender, age and breed.
Trace Elements per kg
- Iron (as ferrous sulphate monohydrate)15mg
- Iodine (as calcium iodate anhydrous)2.4mg
- Copper (as cupric sulphate pentahydrate)10mg
- Manganese (as manganous oxide)47mg
- Zinc (as zinc oxide)133mg
- Selenium (as sodium selenite)0.14mg
- Contains EC permitted antioxidant
- Protein pellets containing beef meat meal
- Extruded wholewheat biscuits
- Cooked flaked maize
- Wheat glucose syrup
- Baked wholewheat biscuits
We manufacture all our own products at our Mill in Suffolk. This means we have total control over every aspect of production from the sourcing of raw materials through to manufacture, distribution and most importantly quality control.