By feeding Field & Trial Puppy Duck & Rice from weaning up to approximately six months of age, you will ensure that your puppy receives all the proteins, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals and oils which are essential for steady growth. Field & Trial Puppy Duck & Rice is completely hypoallergenic for puppies with sensitivities or allergies. As well as containing MOS (Mannan Oligosaccharide), a natural digestion enhancer derived from vegetable sources, to help maintain a healthy digestive system, it also contains marine algae providing enhanced levels of DHA Omega-3 which provides many natural health benefits including the support of brain and eye development and cognitive function.
It should be moistened with tepid water during weaning. After that, it can be fed dry or moistened according to preference.
Nutritional requirements can vary according to the season, level of work undertaken, gender, age and breed.
Trace Elements per kg
- Iron (as ferrous sulphate monohydrate)40mg
- Iodine (as calcium iodate anhydrous)1.5mg
- Copper (as cupric sulphate pentahydrate)5mg
- Manganese (as manganous oxide)25mg
- Zinc (as zinc oxide)100mg
- (as zinc chelate of amino acids hydrate)30mg
- Selenium (as sodium selenite)0.1mg
- Contains tocopherol rich extracts of natural origin (Vitamin E) as EC permitted antioxidant
- Duck meat meal (28%)
- Brown rice (28%)
- Naked oats
- Sunflower oil
- Whole linseed
We manufacture all our own products at our Mill in Suffolk. This means we have total control over every aspect of production from the sourcing of raw materials through to manufacture, distribution and most importantly quality control.