Royal Canin Labrador Retriever Adult Dog Food is a complete feed for dogs – Specially for Labrador Retrievers over 15 months old. Helps maintain the adult Labrador?s ideal weight thanks to an adapted calorie content without reducing palatability. Reduce the calories while preserving the Muscle Tone of the Labrador Retriever Adult. Labrador Retriever dogs are known for their natural tendency to put on weight. To prevent excess weight gain and return to an ideal weight, they need a low-calorie food that is still just as tasty. The food should be rich in proteins to enable the dog to lose weight while preserving muscle mass.
- The kibble?s exclusive shape helps slow the rate of food intake.
- Helps support the Labrador?s bones and joints which can be placed under stress.
- An optimal level of fatty acids for a healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- Helps support the skin?s ?barrier? role (patented complex).
- The patented antioxidant complex helps support cells during the ageing process in Labradors.
Maize, rice, dehydrated beef and pork protein*, dehydrated poultry protein, hydrolysed animal proteins, animal fats, vegetable fibres, beet pulp, maize gluten, wheat, yeasts, fish oil, minerals, soya oil, psyllium husks and seeds, fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), borage oil (0.1%), green tea extracts (source of polyphenols), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
Protein 30%, Fat content 13%, Crude ash 6.5%, Crude fibre 3.9%
Per kg: EPA and DHA fatty acids 4 g.
* L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation