• Dog food should be judged by the ingredients – the more fish/meat products the better.
• Grain free food is becoming more and more popular and necessary as more pets develop food sensitivities that are very often caused by grain in their diets.
• We offer this high quality, high meat content, grain free own brand food at a price with a reduced profit margin.
• Never see food left in the bottom of the dish again! This food has a high meat content that makes the nuts so highly palatable that they can even be used as treats!
We are confident that food of this high quality cannot be found at a cheaper price.
• Dogs that have conditions such as itchy skin, loose bowel movements, excess wind often show improvement when switched to a grain free diet.
• Very often, the original condition actually disappears when a grain/gluten free diet is followed.
• Also try browsing our special category of Gluten Free Treats, and for a chew treat that lasts we particularly recommend the Whimzees range.
55% Chicken Rich in amino acids, vitamins & minerals chicken is a delicious source of protein that your pet will love!
No added Grain This recipe is designed to be suitable for those with grain intolerance/ sensitivity.
Sweet Potato– An excellent alternative to grains, sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate high in B vitamins.
31% Freshly Prepared Chicken A natural, traditionally sourced and highly digestible protein source.
Grain free food is perfect for all dogs.
Ingredients: Chicken 55% (including 31% Freshly Prepared Chicken, 21% Dried Chicken & 3% Chicken Stock), Sweet Potato (26%), Peas, Potato (5%) Beet Pulp, Linseed, Omega 3 Supplement, Vitamins and Minerals, Vegetable Stock, Marjoram, Basil, Oregano, Thyme, Parsley, FOS (92 mg/kg), MOS (23 mg/kg). If using a desktop computer, you can hover over each ingredient for more information. 🙂
Feeding Guide based on 12 Kg Bag
Weight of Dog Grams per day Days Supply
1 – 5 Kg 25 – 90 480 – 133
5 – 10 Kg 90 – 150 133 – 80
10 – 20 Kg 150 – 250 80 – 48
20 – 30 Kg 250 – 340 48 – 35
30 – 40 Kg 340 – 420 35 – 28
40+ Kg 420+ 28 –