We are very proud of our new, own brand dog food, which we designed here at Kilkeel Pet Centre, and we are confident that food of this high quality cannot be found at a cheaper price.
Grain free food is perfect for all dogs.
Dog food should be judged by the ingredients – the more fish/meat products the better.
• Grain free food is becoming more and more popular and necessary as more pets develop food sensitivities that are very often caused by grain in their diets.
• We offer this high quality, high meat content, grain free own brand food at a price with a reduced profit margin.
• Never see food left in the bottom of the dish again! This food has a high meat content that makes the nuts so highly palatable that they can even be used as treats!
• Dogs that have conditions such as itchy skin, loose bowel movements, excess wind often show improvement when switched to a grain free diet.
• Very often, the original condition actually disappears when a grain/gluten free diet is followed.
• Also try browsing our special category of Gluten Free Treats, and for a chew treat that lasts we particularly recommend the Whimzees range.
Large Breed Puppies between 2 months and 18 months
60% Salmon Rich in amino acids, vitamins & minerals salmon is a delicious source of protein that your pet will love!
No added Grain This recipe is designed to be suitable for those with grain intolerance/ sensitivity.
Sweet Potato- An excellent alternative to grains, sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate high in B vitamins.
40% Freshly Prepared Salmon A natural, traditionally sourced and highly digestible protein source.
Added Omega 3 Supplement- an excellent source of EPA & DHA to support cognitive function, visual development and help to reduce the inflammation response.
No added artificial colours & preservatives
Ingredients: Salmon 60% (40% Freshly Prepared Salmon (Including 1% Salmon Stock) & 20% Dried Salmon), Sweet Potato (19%), Potato, Beet Pulp, Linseed, Minerals, Vitamins, Omega 3 Supplement, Dried Carrot, Peas, Vegetable Stock, Glucosamine (355 mg/Kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (355 mg/Kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (250 mg/Kg), Nucleotides, FOS (92 mg/Kg), MOS (23 mg/Kg).