We are very proud of our new, own brand dog food and we are confident that food of this high quality cannot be found at a cheaper price.
Grain free food is perfect for all dogs.
This is by far our most popular dog food.
• Dog food should be judged by the ingredients – the more fish/meat products the better.
• Grain free food is becoming more and more popular and necessary as more pets develop food sensitivities that are very often caused by grain in their diets.
• We offer this high quality, high meat content, grain free own brand food at a price with a reduced profit margin.
• Never see food left in the bottom of the dish again! This food has a high meat content that makes the nuts so highly palatable that they can even be used as treats!
• Dogs that have conditions such as itchy skin, loose bowel movements, excess wind often show improvement when switched to a grain free diet.
• Very often, the original condition actually disappears when a grain/gluten free diet is followed.
PUPPY FOOD for Dogs aged 2 – 15 months
60% Chicken, Turkey & Salmon Highly digestible animal protein that is rich in amino acids for growth and development!
No added Grain This recipe is designed to be suitable for those with grain intolerance.
Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulphate & MSM To help ensure the robust development.
Minimum 26% Freshly Prepared Chicken, Turkey & Salmon A natural, traditionally sourced and highly digestible protein source.
Added Omega 3 Supplement- an excellent source of EPA & DHA to support cognitive and visual development
No added artificial colours & preservatives
Ingredients: Chicken, Turkey & Salmon 60% (including 20% Freshly Prepared Chicken, 14% Dried Chicken, 7% Freshly Prepared Turkey, 7% Freshly Prepared Salmon, 7% Dried Turkey, 3% Dried Salmon & 2% Chicken Stock), Sweet Potato (19%), Potato, Linseed, Beet Pulp, Omega 3 Supplement, Minerals,Vitamins, Dried Carrot, Peas, Vegetable Stock, Glucosamine (170 mg/kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (170 mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (125 mg/kg), Nucleotides, FOS (92 mg/kg), MOS (23 mg/kg).