Skinner’s Puppy Lamb & Rice is specifically formulated to meet the nutritional requirements of puppies during their first and most crucial stages of development. By feeding Skinner’s Puppy Lamb & Rice from weaning you will ensure that your puppy receives all the proteins, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals and oils which are essential for steady growth. A lower protein level ensures this steady growth is controlled which is particularly important for medium and large breeds of dog. Skinner’s Puppy Lamb & Rice is wheat-gluten free with British lamb meat meal as the single meat protein source which is easily digestible for your puppy’s delicate stomach. It also contains a unique blend of traditional culinary herbs known for their beneficial properties: seaweed, alfalfa, thyme, fennel, basil, parsley, peppermint, garlic, paprika, rosemary, sage, aniseed, fenugreek and yucca.
It should be moistened with tepid water during weaning. After that, it can be fed dry or moistened according to preference.
Nutritional requirements of dogs can vary according to their activity level, gender, age and breed.
Trace Elements per kg
- Iron (as ferrous sulphate monohydrate)40mg
- Iodine (as calcium iodate anhydrous)1.5mg
- Copper (as cupric sulphate pentahydrate)5mg
- Manganese (as manganous oxide)25mg
- Zinc (as zinc oxide)100mg
- (as zinc chelate of amino acids hydrate)30mg
- Selenium (as sodium selenite)0.1mg
- Contains tocopherol rich extracts of natural origin (Vitamin E) as EC permitted antioxidant
- Whole rice (38%)
- Lamb meat meal (19%)
- Sunflower oil
- Pea protein
- Whole peas
- Brewer’s yeast
We manufacture all our own products at our Mill in Suffolk. This means we have total control over every aspect of production from the sourcing of raw materials through to manufacture, distribution and most importantly quality control.