Like humans, some dogs can suffer from food-related sensitivities which can manifest themselves in many ways including dry, flaky or itchy skin, loose digestion or flatulence. Skinner’s Lamb meat meal & Rice is made with British lamb and whole rice which is specially formulated to be gentle on your dog’s digestion. It also contains a unique blend of traditional culinary herbs known for their beneficial properties: seaweed, alfalfa, thyme, fennel, basil, parsley, peppermint, garlic, paprika, rosemary, sage, aniseed, fenugreek and yucca. It also contains enhanced levels of Glucosamine and Chondroitin to help protect the joints of your dog.
It can be fed straight from the bag or, if your dog prefers, moistened a few minutes before serving with a small amount of tepid water.
Our recommended feeding guide is 100gm per 8kg of target bodyweight, split into 2 meals per day.
Nutritional requirements of dogs can vary according to their activity level, gender, age and breed.
Trace Elements per kg
- Iron (as ferrous sulphate monohydrate)40mg
- Iodine (as calcium iodate anhydrous)1.5mg
- Copper (as cupric sulphate pentahydrate)5mg
- Manganese (as manganous oxide)25mg
- Zinc (as zinc oxide)100mg
- (as zinc chelate of amino acids hydrate)30mg
- Selenium (as sodium selenite)0.1mg
- Contains tocopherol rich extracts of natural origin (Vitamin E) as EC permitted antioxidant
- Whole rice (40%)
- Lamb meat meal (25%)
- Chicken fat
We manufacture all our own products at our Mill in Suffolk. This means we have total control over every aspect of production from the sourcing of raw materials through to manufacture, distribution and most importantly quality control.