Field & Trial Maintenance contains easily digestible chicken providing the correct level of protein for the maintenance of strong muscles, teeth and bones. High levels of essential fats and oils help to maintain a healthy, glossy coat and ensure that your dog’s skin is also kept in great condition. A mixed blend of cereals provides a good source of carbohydrate whilst a full balance of 27 vitamins and minerals promotes general good health.
It can be fed straight from the bag or, if your dog prefers, moistened a few minutes before serving with a small amount of tepid water.
Our recommended feeding guide is 100gm per 8kg of target bodyweight, split into 2 meals per day.
Nutritional requirements of working dogs can vary according to the season, level of work undertaken, gender, age and breed.
Trace Elements per kg
- Iron (as ferrous sulphate monohydrate)10mg
- Iodine (as calcium iodate anhydrous)1.5mg
- Copper (as cupric sulphate pentahydrate)7mg
- Manganese (as manganous oxide)50mg
- Zinc (as zinc oxide)90mg
- Selenium (as sodium selenite)0.1mg
- Contains tocopherol rich extracts of natural origin (Vitamin E) as EC permitted antioxidant
- Whole wheat
- Chicken meat meal
We manufacture all our own products at our Mill in Suffolk. This means we have total control over every aspect of production from the sourcing of raw materials through to manufacture, distribution and most importantly quality control.